MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV FOR FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides accounting and finance solutions to help you track and analyze your business information. With end-to-end integration, you can efficiently manage your general ledger, payables, receivables, inventory, analytical accounting, fixed assets, and cash flow, in addition to performing bank reconciliations and collections. You can even manage your financial processes across multiple currencies, locations, or companies.
● Comprehensive, up-to-date financial information makes it easier to spot trends and
gain insight into your business activities, so you can capitalize on your knowledge and
identify new opportunities.
● Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business
areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it
and grow at your own pace.
● Monitor fiscal performance, meet business and regulatory requirements, and help
reduce the time and effort your people spend on accounting tasks.
● Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you control and manage the entire life cycle of your
fixed assets—from acquisition to disposal.
● Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts
● Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts receivable processes and tracking
● Multicurrency support in Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you expand into
international markets and reduce the complexity of global transactions.
● Basic General Ledger
● Basic XBRL
● Business Portal Named Employee Users (various ranges)
● Change Log
● Basic Fixed Assets
● Accounts Schedules
● Bank Account Management
● Bank Reconciliation
● Check Writing
● Inter-company Postings
● Fixed Assets-Allocations
● Fixed Assets-Reclassification
● Multiple Currencies
● Responsibility Centers
● Multi Countries GST